-->

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

IMM (Number Uno)


In My Mailbox #Uno! Haha. Hosted by The Story Siren.

I've just got back from my holiday, and haven't bought anything book related for myself yet. So the ones that I've got are those that I've won.



Night Reigns by Dianne Duvall and swag (Won @ Ramblings from this Chick)
Claimed by Rebecca Zanetti and swag (Won @ Cynthia Eden's Angel of Darkness book launch)
Heavenly swag from Jennifer Laurens


A big, big thank you to Dianne, Rebecca, Cynthia, Danielle (from RftC), and Jennifer!! I was literally jumping with joy when the first mail I saw when I got back were these pretties!!:D:D Especially the Night Reigns' postcard and bookmarks and Claimed's gigantic bookmark cause it wasn't part of the prize for their respective giveaways. I'm so happy! Haha. Thank you again all you awesome authors!


So..what did you get in the mail this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...