-->

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Best of 2013 and My Predicted List for 2014


(Covers lead to Goodreads)

As you can see my favorite adult reads are dominated by Nalini Singh books. What can I say? I'm a biiiig fan of that amazing woman. Hehe.


And then of course there's:

 

And then of course there are those that do not yet have a cover (and maybe even title):

The Bone Season #2, Guild Hunter #7, Night Prince #3, Undone by J. Lynn, and many many more. They're mostly the sequels to my favorite series. And basically several weeks worth of Waiting on Wednesdays, haha!

And my first 2014 favorite belongs to a book self-published a few years back in 2011 called Blood Warrior by H.D. Gordon (planning my review and giveaway for it :). I LOVED it, and I'm currently reading Defy by Sara B. Larson which I have been DYING to read for MONTHS and I'm so loving it right now. :))
 
---------------------------------------------------------

What are some of your favorite reads of 2013? 2014 releases that you're on the verge of storming the author's home to get pronto?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a cool idea! I never think to predict which books I'll like (though I have a suspicion I'll love Dear Killer and Cress). ;) Fire & Flood looks aaawesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehehe, thanks, Cait! I haven't read Scarlet yet cause I've been hearing bout how there's a cliffhanger..? But I love the cover for Cress omgggg!! Haha, yeah F&F does, and look at all those early reviews!

      Delete
  2. I predict I'm going to like/love; Up From the Grave, Blade on the Hunt, Magic Breaks, Guild Hunter #7, Throne of Glass #3, and many more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the entire Cat and Bones series but it's mainly because of Cat AND Bones. The plots are cool and all but very predictable and meh, like the plots in each instalment doesn't really link, so it got kind of boring for me. But Guild Hunter!! :D I kind of DNF-ed Crown of Midnight actually, ops! Haha, but I hope you do fall for all your predicted ones!

      Delete
    2. I agree with you about the 'predictableness' though I mainly did not care much. I just love Cat and Bones! Haha ;D I'm a little bit sad coz Up From The Grave will be last book that features them as main characters. ;( But I'm also glad that the author decided to end the series rather than continuing it and making the story more boring and more predictable. =)

      Delete
    3. Haha yeah! They really had a very unique relationship and way of interacting. LURVE THEIR HUMOR. :)) Yeah I'm glad she is too, but I'm even more glad she's exploring Vlad's side of the story too. Can't wait for Vlad's third book! :P

      Delete

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...