-->

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I've Been Tagged - Your It!

I've been tagged by Kerry-Ann over at Reading A Little of Everything! This is my first time hearing of this game, and so, here goes. :)

Rules
  • You must post the rules.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
  • Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
  • Let them know you’ve tagged them!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are the questions Kerry-Ann asked me:

1. Who's your favourite Fictional Hottie?

That would be....CHRISTIAN GREY from the Fifty Shades series by E.L. James!! Seriously, he is hotter than hot, and he will forever be my number one. :P Second on the list, not far from Christian, is Raphael and Jason from the Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh. Seriously, if you haven't read either of the two, you're not a romance geekfan. Cause seriously, those two are the MUST-READS of this genre. :)




2. What is your favourite book that has made quite an impact on you?

Hm, I'd say Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan, Graceling by Kristin Cashore and The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran. PJ was the one that started my reading and Greek myth craze-slash-obsession. Graceling was the one that led me to realise that I should start writing reviews for every book I read to preserve my feelings as I do feel a lot for books. The Heretic Queen was the one which started my Ancient Egypt craze. I started recording and watching Egyptian documentaries and researching on their culture and Pharoahs. I mean, me and documentaries? So to have me start watching them surely constitutes as a BIG impact.





3. What are your top 3 dreams or aspirations?

To do well for my 'A' Level Exams next year, get into a good Uni course, and then get a good job. And maybe add in lots of books, reviews, and blogging....and maybe a boy? :D


4. How long have you been blogging for?

I've been blogging since mid-August of 2011, but started for real in September. So that makes it around 4 to 5 months.


5. What's your favourite colour?

White and blue. As you can see, my blog's mainly white. Purple cause the only acceptable banner picture I found was purple, so oh well. I'm still trying to find a blog template/background/theme that's white but not that plain. If anyone knows some nice xml blogger template, please share!!


6. Who's your favourite Author?

In terms of personality, the top of my list would be Jus Accardo (author of the Denazen series), Amanda Bonilla (author of the Shaede Assassin series), Christina Henry (author of the Madeline Black series), and Amber Garr (author of the Syrenka series). In terms of the novels they've written, then it would definitely be E.L. James (author of the Fifty Shades series), and Nalini Singh (author the Guild Hunter series). Long list, but oh well. :P




7. Favourite social networking site?

Twitter, maybe? Or Facebook. These two are the ones that I go to mainly. (Is Blogger counted as a social networking site? If so, then GO BLOGGER!:D)


8. If you could meet one author who would it be?

Hmm, I'd love to meet Michelle Moran! She's an archaelogist for Egyptian artefacts, and the novels she's written ARE DOWNRIGHT AWESOME!!!! I'd love to be able to spend just 10 min in her brain, and I can die a happy geekfan. :P (Haha, kidding!)


9. Favourite mythical creature?

Pegasi? Or maybe sea horses. The ones that were created out of sea foam by Poseidon. :D




10. Morning Bird or Night Owl?

Night owl, sadly. :(


11. What time it where you are?

I'm guessing what Kerry-Ann means is "what time IS it where you are", so it's 1.13am now here in Singapore. So, I'm going right to bed after this post. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my questions:

  1. Which character would you most love to be?
  2. Who is your Fictional Hottie?
  3. Which character and author do you most want to meet?
  4. Which is your favourite publisher?
  5. Favourite mythical creature?
  6. Favourite myth?
  7. Most hated character?
  8. Favourite movie or novel-adapted film or novelised movie? (Is novelised a word?)
  9. What's your dream job?
  10. What's your dream home like? Classic, modern, cosy, traditional, grand, or...?
  11. Favourite blogger? (*hint hint* :P)
The bloggers that I'm tagging are:

Sam @ Realm of Fiction
Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment
Vic @ Always a Booklover
Arianne Cruz @ Arianna Cruz (lol)
Cassie @ Shadow Kisses
Dani @ Pen to Paper
Jenny @ Chocolate Chunky Monkey
Carina @ Fictional Distraction
MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
Stephanie @ Misfit Salon

THANKS for dropping by the blog, and if you're participating, leave your links so that I can check them out too! It's ok if you don't want to cause this game is for fun. I think. Haha. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for tagging me. It definitely sounds like fun but I don't think I'll have time to put a post together. :( I loved your answers to the questions though! :D I'm not much of a morning bird either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Haha. Thanks though! Yeah, my whole family are morning birds, except me!!! Gr. :(

      Delete
  2. I did the 11 questions tag before!! But since these are different questions, I'd go and do them for sure! I'll schedule it for Wednesday, Feb 29 :)

    ReplyDelete

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...