-->

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The River Of Time Series -- NEWSFLASH


Yessss! Ms Bergren has annouced a sequel to TORRENT called TRIBUTARY. I love how they're all river channel names. But there's a slight twist to it, it will not only be in Gabi's point of view, it will also be in Lia's! That means we are gonna get some Luca goodness. :)

Additionally, she will be having 3 MORE books solely in Lia's POV. I wasn't very taken by that idea at first, but now, after reading TORRENT, I realise I'm fine with anything as long as I can quickly dive back into their world. It's just so amazing and addictive! So it will be like 3 Gabi POV, 1 Gabi+Lia POV buffer novel, then 3 Lia POV.

Awesome-ness.

She has also generously put up an exerpt of TRIBUTARY on her website. CLICK HERE to check it out!

Double awesome-ness.

Buuut, book 4 (which is TRIBUTARY) has not been contracted yet, but lets keep our fingers crossed!

Ok, now, it is time to spam TROT pictures.

                           (MY TEAM!)

                               

MUAHAHAHA

Thanks for stopping by!:D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the enthusiasm! I can't wait to get back to those characters either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, welcome! I can't wait for Lia's books.. Oh, and have a happy and safe trip to Rome! You're going to Rome right?^^"

    ReplyDelete

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...