-->

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (10)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I've only recently just read this book (you can read its synopsis and my review HERE), wasn't really into it, but there were some parts that were memorable. And my below teaser's one that I found really hilarious and sexy at the same time.;)


Chains of Silver
The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf #2
My Teaser

  As soon as Nick opened the door, Silver rushed him. The force with which she hit him would normally have knocked him off his feet. Instead, she bounced backward and he reached out to steady her.

  "Solid," she said, placing her hand against his naked chest, and flexing her fingers over his pecs. Drops of water dripped off his dreads, and he smelled fresh. "How do you feel?"

  "Why does everyone keep asking me that?"

  "Because you were dead minutes ago, dufas,"....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, it wasn't the original funny one, but this one's good too, so oh well. Remember to leave your teasers in the comments section!

11 comments:

  1. Very cool teaser...

    Here's mine: http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2011/12/06/teaser-tuesday-destinys-path/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing!

    Check out my teaser!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/12/tt-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent teaser!
    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good reason to ask how he feels. Nice teaser.

    Here’s My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that teaser. I'll have to check that book out :)

    Here are my teasers for the week: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday.html

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, good teaser :-)

    Here's mine:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha I haven't heard that word in so long, dufas. Great teaser. Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I have this one on my kindle, but haven't read it yet. Thanks for sharing!

    Here’s mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally understand the TBR list overflowing feeling. Haha, through first-hand experience!XP

    ReplyDelete
  10. That one tells me just enough to tempt me. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! for sharing this teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...