-->

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas + Best of 2011

Merry Christmas, good readers!

What a special, magical day. It's been a crazy time this year - I've had my 'O' Level Examinations, started my reading obsession for real, started writing reviews, and started this book blog up. I won't take up much of your time so you can go eat some turkey or chicken or open presents or hug your Christmas tree, so all I want to say is..

Merry Christmas, have a happy holiday, happy new year, and all around good tidings in the coming year!




Now for...
Those that I've read in 2011, may be released in previous years.


Best Paranormal Romance... Lover Eternal by J.R.Ward!


Best Urban Fantasy... Black Night by Christina Henry!



Best Young Adult Literature... Cascade by Lisa Tawn Bergren!



Best Adult Fiction... Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh!





Best Historical Romance... The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran!








Best Books of the Year...




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I notice I keep revolving around the same few books, but that just goes to show how much they rocked my socks! Haha, anyway, that's all for this post. Good night (it's 2.55am Dec 25th in Singapore now!:D), Merry Christmas, and happy holidays!

5 comments:

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...