-->

Friday, November 25, 2011

Random Musings (3): Funny Book Comparisons

I was reading a post on Veronica's blog, Mostly Reviews, when I saw on her side bar a book which had the EXACT SAME model on its cover as Parker Blue's FANG ME called THE LAST SLAYER by Nadia Lee.

Here are the books, side-by-side:



And another one that I've found quite some time back, but didn't see a reason to post it. But now, well, the reason has emerged. So, the next pair is Jennifer L. Armentrout's HALF-BLOOD and BROWN EYES by B. Alston and Quinteria Ramey.

Side-by-side:



Lol, I thought that this copying thing was astoudingly hilarious. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. yep /what were they thinking
    the purple flowr is bettr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, why would you want your book to be the same as another's, right? Lol, and I do think the purple has that air of mystery around it that attracts me more. The other one's more of a warm color, which I'm not a big fan of. But I still think the flower's very pretty.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well everybody loves half-blood more so it doesn't bother me none

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's just mean to poor, old Brown Eyes. LOL, I haven't read Brown Eyes yet, but yep, I did like Half-blood a lot.:)

    ReplyDelete

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...