-->

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Book Birthday (1)

I was initially feeling so lazy to post a book birthday post, but then I saw two WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL books sprout out in the world, and I just had to get my heavy ass to the com and start up my sausage fingers.


So, HAPPY WONDERFUL FIRST BIRTHDAY to:






Click on the pictures to go to their Goodreads page and see their synopsis.

NEVER LOVE A HIGHLANDER is the third and final book of the McCabe Trilogy by Maya Banks, and THE IRON KNIGHT is the fourth and also, sadly, the final book in The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. Both books are part of two very amazing series that I had the good fortune to read. READ IT! They are absolutely worth your while.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cyp, New follower here. I saw your blog ad and had to check it out.. Mmmh.. Never love a highlander looks plain delicious! I think I'm going to get me one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blog ad? Lol, where?? And about Never Love a Highlander...I KNOW RIGHT?? But that's also why I can't buy the hard copy of the book..My mom will KILL me. Thanks for following!:D

    ReplyDelete

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...