-->

Monday, October 24, 2011

Random Musings (1): Random Short Story

Oh my god, this very weird story just popped into my head that I just had to do a post on it. Here goes:


Once upon a time, there lived a haggard old woman called Sally. Sally had wished for a kid for a very long time, but she couldn't have one cause she had no husband (being haggard and all).



So she made a wish under the stars and a fairy came.



Fairy took pity on her and gave a flower.



Fairy told her to water it everyday and her wish will come true. And true to her words, the flower blossomed and a kid appeared out of it.



Thumbelina grew up and learnt to fly.


The End


I don't know what came over me, but there you have it. Lol, so... Anyone wish to continue it?

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, this is too cute.

    it's really funny the way you put book covers to accompany your characters

    good job anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks, Fairy! It came to me while I was showering... So random! So I posted it.:D

    ReplyDelete

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...