-->

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#2) - The Iron Fey Special [Part One]

Since it is just nice 3 weeks from the release of The Iron Knight, I thought it would be nice to post a teaser on each book in the series leading up to it.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So, presenting.............


..


..






Blurb from Goodreads:
Meghan Chase has a secret destiny; one she could never have imagined.
Something has always felt slightly off in Meghan's life, ever since her father disappeared before her eyes when she was six. She has never quite fit in at school or at home.
When a dark stranger begins watching her from afar, and her prankster best friend becomes strangely protective of her, Meghan senses that everything she's known is about to change.
But she could never have guessed the truth - that she is the daughter of a mythical faery king and is a pawn in a deadly war. Now Meghan will learn just how far she'll go to save someone she cares about, to stop a mysterious evil no faery creature dare face; and to find love with a young prince who might rather see her dead than let her touch his icy heart.

My Teaser

[Ash] shook his head, examining the wound again. "It's not frostbitten," he muttered. "It'll blister, but you should be fine. You might only lose a ccouple fingers."

I glanced at him sharply, but he was smirking. For a moment, I was speechless.. Good God, the Ice Prince was making jokes now; the world must be ending.
--Page 289

Ok, I think it's official now that I won't be following the 2 teaser sentences rule. Lol, yep, that's it for today. I couldn't really find a good quote tho..The whole thing's just amazing. READ IT!

Sooo, what d'you think about this Iron Fey special?

Remember to look out for next week's The Iron Daughter teaser! :)

13 comments:

  1. LOL, I like them :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks, LibrarySnake! Are you called Val? Or just Library? Or snake?

    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I really need to read these books - maybe I'll finally do it before Iron Knight is released.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I forgot to mention - I'm a new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christin! Thanks for following:) Are you part of blogger lift on Goodreads? Haha.

    Yessss, you should totally start reading this series. One of the best of all times B)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fascinating teaser.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to start reading the first one later this week. Now I want to read them faster. Great Teaser, I liked it

    Thank you for you comment on my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Tribute Mama and Unabridged! Every book in this series is worth reading.. Guaranteed!:D

    And you're welcome UB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this series!! Great pick! And oh Ash, I love him too!! Iron Knight was amazing! I am going to miss these books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! I love that. I like the sound of the Ice Prince as well... ;) I can't wait to start this series!

    My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looove this series :) I'm so excited for Iron Knight! Awesome choice :) I want to reread them all hah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait until I get the time to read this series!

    Thanks for hopping by my site!
    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Amber: Yess! But it's so saddening that it's ended already!!:((

    @Firefly: Welcome! Thanks for coming by here too! Haha

    ReplyDelete

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...