-->

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[Belated] Book Movie News -- The Hunger Games

OMG! I've just watched The Hunger Games official movie trailer, and It. Was. So. Cool!!!

If you haven't watched it, here it is:






Ok, so I am a little outdated with many things now but this is justifiable. It's because of my stinking exams, so don't blame me if I'm catching on the hype late. BUT OMG! It's so cool! Well, at least it wouldn't be coming out around my exam period so, AHH! Can't wait till March next year!!:D:D

Even it's countdown widget is cool! It even has audio! Oh, and if you missed it's animation, refresh this page and then come and look at the widget.

And here it is:





I've put it in my sidebar too cause it's just so freaking awesome. Look at it in my sidebar ---> It's waaaaaayy below everything else, but it's there. It has audio too. Hehe.


Soooo, have you seen all this yet?

P.S. Oh, I've just went to join The Hunger Games website and got posted to District 11..Great, agriculture.. I think I'd probably destroy all the crops instead.-.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...