-->

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (5) - The Iron Fey Special [FINAL Part]

A little introduction. The Iron Fey series is written by Julie Kagawa.It has some crazy reviews and ratings on Goodreads, and it is one of my favourite series of all time. You should try it if you haven't..It's like, the new "in" thing now.:)

This Iron Fey "Special" thing is that I will post a teaser on each of the Iron Fey series books every week, leading up to Oct 25th, where the fourth and sadly final book will be released, titled The Iron Knight.



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


So, since today is the fourth week of my Iron Fey Special, it would be featuring....









Blurb from Goodreads:
My name—my True Name—is Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn.

I am the last remaining son of Mab, Queen of the Unseelie Court. And I am dead to her.


My fall began, as many stories do, with a girl…




Not a very informative blurb, but... Oh well.

My Teaser
Stunned, I opened myself up to my glamour, trying to draw it from the air as I’d always done.

Nothing. No glamour, no magic, no swirling emotions or colors. I felt a deep stab of terror and loss as I backed away, trying to think. Had a binding been placed on me, locking away my glamour? Was there a seal over the area, preventing magic use? I realized with horror that it was none of these.

Even through a binding or a seal, I would have been able to sense my glamour. I felt only emptiness. As if I had never had magic in the first place.

What's happening to Ash? Has he really lost his glamor powers? Well, you have to read it to find out.:)

The Iron Knight releases today! Be sure to wish it a happy birthday when you pass by it in stores.

I loved The Iron Fey series, so I was very sad when it all ended. So, what do you think of this series so far? Wanna discuss?

20 comments:

  1. Very deep... Still haven't got around to reading this series.. like your teaser choice.

    Here's mine: http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/teaser-tuesday-hades/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start reading this series. It sounds AMAZING!

    Demi @ Breaking Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEP :) I LOVED THIS BOOK! Fabulous teaser, I know what it's from MUAHAHAH!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the Iron Fey series and I'm sure I'll love The Iron Knight as well. Wonderful teaser! Check out my teaser here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the Iron Fey series! Love them! Thanks for the teaser! -Emilia

    Here's ours:
    http://thestoryseekers.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays-08.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series yet either. Loved the teaser.

    Here’s My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I really loved this and need to get a finished copy for my shelf now. :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really must read this series!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to start reading this series, everyone's talking about it! :D Great teaser!
    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser... now I have to get them all.. :P Teaser and blurb make me want to read.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesdays - House Millar series

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this teaser!!! So happy the book is out so I can get a copy for my shelf - such a great series!

    Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh I haven't read anything from this series yet, but I ordered the first one yesterday! This has me even more excited! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great teaser! I have IK on my bookshelf, dying to be read!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not familiar with this series, great teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read the series yet but that teaser got me a little hooked! I may give these a try ask for them on my christmas list. haha :P

    Here's mine! :) http://theevangelinelily.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love this book so much. Great choice for a teaser.

    Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com TT

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, whats is happening?! I really love the fact that this book is written in Ash's pov. It makes me want to read it even more.
    Great teaser and thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to know what is happening to Ash! I have only read the Iron King, but I really want to finish the series. Great Teaser!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh great teaser! I'm reading this book now, so I won't spill what happens, but you picked an awesome teaser this week!

    ReplyDelete

A Bookalicious Story is now an award-free zone! Thank you for thinking about me tho, really!

I love comments. :) I may not be able to reply every single comment, but know that I read and appreciate every one of them. Thank you!

Cyp's Abbreviation Dictionary

DNF = Did Not Finish
HEA = Happily Ever After
PNR = Paranormal Romance
UF = Urban Fantasy
YA = Young Adult

Erotica Reference

BDSM = Bondage/Discipline, Dominant/Submissive, Sadism/Masochism
f/f = female/female
m/f = male/female
m/m = male/male

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...